Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Did you leave anything behind"

.....and the answer to that question is..YES! I did. To avoid looking like a total moron, I am actually going to withhold the specifics. Just know that my first hour in Mumbai started with a little bang. After my two days of traveling and hanging out in airports, I have finally arrived in India. It's ridiculously humid here but I have yet to see any rain. I am spending the weekend in a guest house with a few other girls. It's pretty central in this area (by that I mean I have bottled water and diet coke next door). I have spent some time wandering around and creeping on strangers....nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing too exciting to let everyone know about. ..... Making some tea now! adios

PS I will be uploading pictures soon. Spot the tourist.

No comments: