Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An after thought..

I know I was technically finished blogging but I just wanted to let everyone know I am safe. My dad and I woke up this morning to eight missed calls from my mother. During the night a really really bad situation broke out in Mumbai. I'm sure everyone has heard. Anyway, I am sufficiently freaked out. My dad checked me into this insane hotel on airport grounds and I am very secure here. He flew out a few hours ago and I am leaving tomorrow night. Needless to say, I won't be exploring this area of town. Nope, I am going to be watching a lot of TV today and not leaving my hotel room, thank you very much. It's really sad all this happened and I'm sending out all my thoughts to those who are still in the midst of all this terror. I'm still a little scared but I am very safe in this hotel...I just can't help but wanting to get out. Anyway, I will send a little note when I arrive home. I hope everyone is safe and happy. Much love !

No comments: