Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Part II


Okay - So this is my last post because for the next few days I will be semi-busy and unable to access a computer. The picture above was taken at Caerphilly Castle in Wales, the town where my grandparents grew up. We started the day in Cardiff (where both my grandparents went to university) and wandered around a museum. Super fun -- I'm being serious...of course!

Next we went up to Caerphilly and went to a castle (always makes me happy....I really like castles). Caerphilly is a small Welsh town located about half an hour outside of Cardiff. It has a great castle, by the way. I really like castles...

Anyway, I'm exhausted because I thought I would be heroic and skip the medicated sleep last night. I am apparently still jet lagged and was up 'till 4am. Tomorrow my mum and I set off for London to visit a cousin and then home!

Enjoy the pics! Adios mah people, mah mah people ...







Caerphilly Castle




Cardiff city hall




P.S Here is a random family shot . My cousin is the lady on the left and my uncle is the man in the middle ( ha! -- they drove down from London for the afternoon. We had a legal debate. It was great).

No comments: