Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Kates storm Cheltenham Part I



SO -- My mumma and I are currently visiting my grandparents in Cheltenham, England. These yearly trips are always a pleasure as I get to hang out with an ex-English teacher and a walking history textbook for a week. On the drive from Heathrow to Cheltenham (which by the way, is the most terrifying ordeal of the year for me), I get a play by play of the hot spots from my mothers childhood (which includes a brick wall she knocked over while kissing a boy -- amazing....nothing screams romance like the sound of falling rock). It is lovely to see my grandparents and chill out for a week (not that I have a vast amount of responsibility back home but none the less...). I will post some more pictures when I have a chance. Lots of love and adios --





Hands with eyes wide open -- this time





(Wrong side of the road)

No comments: